Best alignment specs?

Malibu795

Apprentice
May 13, 2019
With stock arms I ran +3° of caster 0.0° camber 0.1° toe in
With UMI upper/lower stock ball joints +6.0° caster 0.0° camber 0.1° toe in as a starting point.
Probably end up around 7-8° of caster and 1-2° of negative camber, once everything is sorted out, I'll probably have a shim pack set-up for track and regular road driving specs

Setting are equal both sides, car does pull towards low side of road if there is a decent crown in the lane

Reactions: 1 users

86 Salon

Apprentice
Mar 14, 2021
With stock arms I ran +3° of caster 0.0° camber 0.1° toe in
With UMI upper/lower stock ball joints +6.0° caster 0.0° camber 0.1° toe in as a starting point.
Probably end up around 7-8° of caster and 1-2° of negative camber, once everything is sorted out, I'll probably have a shim pack set-up for track and regular road driving specs

Setting are equal both sides, car does pull towards low side of road if there is a decent crown in the lane
You'll have to set the toe every time you change the caster/camber.

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor