Dealer Spec Sheet

Fatboy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 9, 2024
Arizona
Alright guys, so upon doing some research for some other stuff that I need to put together I stumbled across this really cool article. I am new here so maybe some or all of you have seen this already. It has all the dealer specs and options available specifically for 79 Malibu's/Wagons. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy it. I was actually enlightened by a few things. I've attached the file down below.

Attachments

• 1979-Chevrolet-Malibu-dealer-specs.pdf
    22.8 MB · Views: 35
Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Alright guys, so upon doing some research for some other stuff that I need to put together I stumbled across this really cool article. I am new here so maybe some or all of you have seen this already. It has all the dealer specs and options available specifically for 79 Malibu's/Wagons. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy it. I was actually enlightened by a few things. I've attached the file down below.
Over a year ago I up loaded all the Chevy A/G files over a year ago. Shame GM don't have them for all as these are great info.

Fatboy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 9, 2024
Arizona
Over a year ago I up loaded all the Chevy A/G files over a year ago. Shame GM don't have them for all as these are great info.
Sweet, I was doing some transmission research when I came across this. I had one of these files for my first car which was a 71 Cutlass 442. I like reading all this stuff, helps better understand all the codes and trims easily.

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Thank you Fatboy for this valuable info. I have a 79 Malibu and I can use this to narrow down all my options. I always thought I have a Malibu Classic Sport. I will run all my codes and VIN with this info to find out exactly what I have.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor