87 Monte SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
crazy thing about it is that it looks way better in person, and every gauge has a purpose... gonna need stunna shades to drive it at night though... makes me want an ss bad... your vision on this car was awesome, too bad that first shop fu#ked up so bad... you have all the right stuff to do it right this time though... cant wait to get BCT back down here...

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
TeezySupreme said:
lilbito24 said:
[youtube]CkN5bQ98v5w[/youtube]

Damn, nice *ss MC bruh it's snatching extra hard..
agree decent ss... sounds mean.. doesn't add to this thread though... can get irritating when someone starts posting videos in other peoples threads and it doesn't add to the thread, kinda takes away from it.. should put videos of their projects in their own threads... at least in my opinion... :D

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
damn bruh this is lookin A1 again. man when are you and skip smashin up to the bay to get down on the cutty 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Ive said it before....Clean *ss SS Bito! Thanks for keepin me updated on it fam. If mine comes out 1/8 as clean as yours I'll be a happy man!

Well I got the daash all in and everything works cool. Imma do some work on the other dash and get it wrapped and stiched up the way I want. Been workin on the Sounds and had my 13w7 slappin hard the other day. My fiance didnt even know i had a stereo in the SS. That lets you know how long its been since Ive heard that system thump. Its been over 6 years! Well now I know everythings cool I can pull it al out and re-do it the way I want. I want 0 gauge power wire and will get a kit and run it all myself. Just waiting to get my hoist back so I can snatch the motor out for the Elco. Then the whole front comes off and the customizing begins!!! Cant wait. Im stepping my painting up and getting my spray gun setup together. Should be a cool lil project..

Thanks for checkin back...Stay tuned..

Elco Warren
80zBabiezCC

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Ive said it before....Clean *ss SS Bito! Thanks for keepin me updated on it fam. If mine comes out 1/8 as clean as yours I'll be a happy man!

Well I got the daash all in and everything works cool. Imma do some work on the other dash and get it wrapped and stiched up the way I want. Been workin on the Sounds and had my 13w7 slappin hard the other day. My fiance didnt even know i had a stereo in the SS. That lets you know how long its been since Ive heard that system thump. Its been over 6 years! Well now I know everythings cool I can pull it al out and re-do it the way I want. I want 0 gauge power wire and will get a kit and run it all myself. Just waiting to get my hoist back so I can snatch the motor out for the Elco. Then the whole front comes off and the customizing begins!!! Cant wait. Im stepping my painting up and getting my spray gun setup together. Should be a cool lil project..

Elco Warren
80zBabiezCC
how many/much feet you want bro... (get a kit, you jive turkey). you seen what i got layin around... how many feet chump?

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
LSCustoms said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:

Elco Warren
80zBabiezCC
how many/much feet you want bro... (get a kit, you jive turkey). you seen what i got layin around... how many feet chump?
:rofl: :rofl:

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
kuruption109 said:
he almost touched a nerve bruh...lol... he slips little ish in here and there... sometimes i think of something he said about 30 minutes later, like wait a minute he was trying to clown... :rofl:

so... 8) ...

IMG304.jpg

IMG305.jpg

IMG306.jpg

IMG308.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor