87 Monte SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikes83ss said:
warren where did you pick up that cloth dash cover?That the first one that i've seen that doesn't the dash right above the glove compartment.

I got it off of ebay. I'll see if I can find the link and shoot it your way. I think I paid like $25 + shipping..

This is the ebay seller...

http://myworld.ebay.com/5766ray/

Elco Warren 8)

Omg!!!! Wires I hate them!!!! they are attacking me over the PC.....Runnnnn Runnnnnnn....lmao lmao lmao :rofl:

I hate wires brah...stay strong and show fools whats up!...im stressing out already just thinking about wiring up the fan set-up...lmoa.... :rofl:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Omg!!!! Wires I hate them!!!! they are attacking me over the PC.....Runnnnn Runnnnnnn....lmao lmao lmao :rofl:

I hate wires brah...stay strong and show fools whats up!...im stressing out already just thinking about wiring up the fan set-up...lmoa.... :rofl:

Man thats how I was feeling. I was all tangeled up in wires bruh. Seriously. sh*t was crazy looking.

Just popped the dash in for a pic. Big improvement...

6010163882_59e4197bce_b.jpg

Gonna hook all the grounds back up, hook all the gauge wiring back up and make sure all is well with me cutting and re doing the wiring...

Thanks for checkin back on the old guy..

Elco Warren 8)

melman109 said:
WOW looking very nice bro! That freshly painted dash made a big difference

Yea me too, im feeling that dash, looks clean in person too....great job... :wink:

Thanks fellas! That keeps me goin! Now that Ive seen the worst that the old shop has done (I hope), I can just concentrate on getting it all cleaned up. in my mind, Im gonna just say I just got the car like this and Im starting it over. LOL! Gotta do it like that or I'll go back down memory lane and start throwing stuff cuz Im pissed. LOL! :rofl: I'll wire it all back up in the morning and then turn it on and see wassup. If all is well, I'll fire it up later and go for a quick spin in the culdesac(not registered so I cant dip to far-Dont tel you know who!!! :mrgreen: ) It looks so much cleaner under the dash now. Still a few things to do but Im happy. After I establish all is good, Dash, seats, carpeting and everything else get gutted. Starting this Project O.G. Irock King over. Tha Roc Shop wont let me down :wink:

Damn..Time for work right when things get fun :x

ElcOCD Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Thanks fellas! That keeps me goin! Now that Ive seen the worst that the old shop has done (I hope), I can just concentrate on getting it all cleaned up. in my mind, Im gonna just say I just got the car like this and Im starting it over. LOL! Gotta do it like that or I'll go back down memory lane and start throwing stuff cuz Im pissed. LOL! :rofl: I'll wire it all back up in the morning and then turn it on and see wassup. If all is well, I'll fire it up later and go for a quick spin in the culdesac(not registered so I cant dip to far-Dont tel you know who!!! :mrgreen: ) It looks so much cleaner under the dash now. Still a few things to do but Im happy. After I establish all is good, Dash, seats, carpeting and everything else get gutted. Starting this Project O.G. Irock King over. Tha Roc Shop wont let me down :wink:

ElcOCD Warren 8)
ive been waiting to get that ss from you, go ahead and roll it up the block a few good times... 8)

LSCustoms said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:

ElcOCD Warren 8)
ive been waiting to get that ss from you, go ahead and roll it up the block a few good times... 8)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LSCustoms said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:

ElcOCD Warren 8)

At this point i think warren would get buried in this car befoe he sells it is his dream to get this one done and one day it will happen and it will be the shiz...

HAHA! Foose aint NEVER gettin tha S. LOL! I smashd it lo-key while he was cuddled up on them comfy *ss seats. LOL! Got the dash in and wired up.. Cleaned up the wiring for now. I used lil pieces of electrical tape to group and wrap the wires after I shortened em up. The dash is coming back out for a wrap and I will solder and shrink wrap all the wires then. This is much cleaner and safer that that shop did. WOW! I also want some of that velcro tape. That way its an easy task to get to the wires if needed...

6024000988_28375217ea_b.jpg

6024004514_7ee65e0caf_b.jpg

6024008396_cc8c77ca34_b.jpg

6023446979_06bf151c55_b.jpg

Now after all that work, it gets snatched right back out. LOL! This was pratice for me to pull the dash and see where all the grounds and stuff were located. I also wanted to clean all that wiring up. Checked all the wiring and fired the old guy up. Now comes motor pulling time...

Thanks for checkin back..

"Ekco" Warren 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor