Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
melman109 said:
LSCustoms said:
IMG304.jpg

Man look at all the goodies in the background :mrgreen: I need to talk the wifey into lettin me get a hog! That paint/airbrush work looks sweeeeet! Still waiting on that text on the interior connect lol I want some comfy seats to! :rofl:
[youtube]BzvCrq0r8S8[/youtube]

Big(L)CoCD Warren finally came and got some of his sh*t out my garage and stash :rofl: but he left something amazing for me

IMG382.jpg

IMG383.jpg

dropped off at my friends shop for minor adjustment... brand new trans and cross, cant thank you enough bro

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Dayum thats a come up....Warren :shock: ....HES THE BEST MAN!!!!!!

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Dayum thats a come up....Warren :shock: ....HES THE BEST MAN!!!!!!
nah, (in Big(L)Co's voice, and that beedy *ss laugh) hes alright for wat he is :rofl:

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
but in all seriousness, I priced the transmission and was about to drop some serious money, over $2000, on pretty much the same thing, only this one has a better valve body and a better stall (opps, I mean better bolts, i dont need a stall 8) ), I really wanted the B&M too and bro just surprised me with it... ive never met in my life such a group of guys who share the same values, principals, morals, integrity, consistency, and just overall man sh*t! like this group of guys (80s Babies)... although Big(L)CoCD Warren is the very oldest, he still acts like one of the boys, well have to check back in five years when all the memory loss and mean old sh*t kicks in...

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
LSCustoms said:
but in all seriousness, I priced the transmission and was about to drop some serious money, over $2000, on pretty much the same thing, only this one has a better valve body and a better stall (opps, I mean better bolts, i dont need a stall 8) ), I really wanted the B&M too and bro just surprised me with it... ive never met in my life such a group of guys who share the same values, principals, morals, integrity, consistency, and just overall man sh*t! like this group of guys (80s Babies)... although Big(L)CoCD Warren is the very oldest, he still acts like one of the boys, well have to check back in five years when all the memory loss and mean old sh*t kicks in...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thats funny brah!!!!

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
LSCustoms said:
melman109 said:
LSCustoms said:

Man look at all the goodies in the background :mrgreen: I need to talk the wifey into lettin me get a hog! That paint/airbrush work looks sweeeeet! Still waiting on that text on the interior connect lol I want some comfy seats to! :rofl:
[youtube]BzvCrq0r8S8[/youtube]

Aww man that looks HOT!!! That pearl pops in sun! Wifey and I are gonna have to have a serious talk lol

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
I'm on my cell phone. Can't see the link. But we NEVER forget about the ss. 6.0 built LS is coming with a six speed manual fam. Time is Beng spent on the Elco cuz its my daily driver. Once I get her running, the old guy gets a major make over. Ssoon......

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
I'm on my cell phone. Can't see the link. But we NEVER forget about the ss. 6.0 built LS is coming with a six speed manual fam. Time is Beng spent on the Elco cuz its my daily driver. Once I get her running, the old guy gets a major make over. Ssoon......
and ill b wrenchin with warren.. on th SS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor