BUILD THREAD 87 SS, 305 is the one who knocks

jakes87SS

jakes87SS

Greasemonkey
Jul 25, 2017
ohio
after working with ray over at eagle, gonne do their 395 stroker kit and the armor coating with all forged guts so i can wing this thing out and not worry about it.
cause if there's one thing i've learned in life it's adding displacement equals happiness, i've never seen a sad person driving something the size of a big block.
animated-gif-downsized_large-gif.106162

jakes87SS

jakes87SS

Greasemonkey
Jul 25, 2017
ohio
so the 395 stroker, comp extreme fi cam kit, actually making the ac work are the solid plans for once i get all these purchases paid off this year, i'm not entirely satisfied with how this pypes system sounds so i've narrowed it down to 3 things: flowmaster 40s like everyone else, spintechs like i had on my s10 or the supertrapps i've wanted since high school which i'm leaning towards since they are tunable so i can quite it down when need be and go full nascar when i want to on weekends for shows. also i think that core 3 vette front brakes kit that uses the 325 rotors and the ssbc dual piston calipers will get tossed on the back, the fit stock gbody front and camaro front and that is what my rear calipers are now so by my best guess they may fit.

jakes87SS

jakes87SS

Greasemonkey
Jul 25, 2017
ohio
ok so i decided this year will be fix a few things and enjoy it since i didnt get to last year with blowing it up and swapping and all that so i will get the ac fixed, bert the parts i've ordered installed and just enjoy this summer i ordered the kore3 vette 325mm bbk i wanted the bigger ones but i dont want to have to order new wheels after just getting my n90 reps. at some point in the future i may order the gnx reps from g-body parts online so i can get the 18's

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D G-Body Build Threads 2