ohio
sCHBL1X.jpg

got to go out after work

Reactions: 1 users

jakes87SS

G-Body Guru
Jul 25, 2017
ohio
the fitech is slowly getting better i've begun experimenting lightly with it i added a bit more fuel to decel for the hell of it when i'm out hauling *ss and the pipes get hot and i let off it dumps more fuel and starts popping and crackling, it sounds pretty cool, i need to do a few drive bys and let off on video cause i honestly think a few times i heard a pop that sounded like there should have be at least a small pop of fire out the back. you can hear it do it twice in the video but my mic just isn't good enough to pick it up properly. i want to grab a few go proos and do some cruising videos.

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
got the seats put in the car it really stands out in the pictures but it person its not so different, but it def reminds me i need a new dash carpet and all the trim and door panels inside.

b4L7AfE.jpg

I put a set of the Scat Procar Elite seats in my Monte and I really like them.
They have more support and comfort than the OEM ones ever had !!
Both seats in July 2013 010 (2016_04_18 13_36_38 UTC).JPG

Then I had the rear seat reupholstered to match the fronts;
Back seat 004 (2016_04_18 13_36_38 UTC).JPG

Guy

Reactions: 1 users

jakes87SS

G-Body Guru
Jul 25, 2017
ohio
Awesome build.

What is your opinion/review of the aeromotive gas tank setup? I've been eyeballing that for a couple years now.
the gas tank itself is great fuel system is great, downsides are its not baffled, and its not vented enough it takes f-ing forever to finish filling it once you get just above 3/4 of a tank, its actually worse than the spectra premium tank i had in there before. i don't actually think anyone makes a tank as good as the factory one, i never had a issue refilling mine but i replaced everything when i did the fuel lines and i kinda wish i hadn't but i would have had to anyways for the fuel injection because that fi-tech intank pump i originally was going to use required you to mod the stock tank and no way in hell im cutting and grinding on a tank thats had fuel in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor