BUILD THREAD 87 SS, 305 is the one who knocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakes87SS

G-Body Guru
Jul 25, 2017
ohio
so i clicked just over 300 miles this weekend and am going to do a oil change tomorrow, had a good laugh i stopped in at autozone to grab a filter as i still have enough oil and they tried to get me into a delco pf 454 "cause thats what it needs", i opted to dig in the catalog a bit and found the delco pf932 and interchanged that to a k&n 6002 for a lil size comparison,

9yi4wxn.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

jakes87SS

G-Body Guru
Jul 25, 2017
ohio
also, while down there mucking around with the filters i decided it was time to unbox my scat seats and get it all put together took about 38 minutes taking my sweet time per seat unboxing and assembling, i couldn't be more happy with how they look, that's tomorrow's other project, check for leaks, LOF, put in new seats and wire up those digitails tail lights i got.

je6uqgQ.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I never understood why they ran the sequentials vertical. It reminds me of someone raising an eyebrow. Looks good, though. I'd switch them to solid if it were mine.

Last edited:

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I never understood why they ran the sequentials vertical. IOt reminds me of someone raising an eyebrow Looks good, though. I'd switch them to solid if it were mine.
That's the reason I never bought them for my Monte, they look like I am signaling to go up rather than left or right.
They should make a less expensive solid version.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
That's the reason I never bought them for my Monte, they look like I am signaling to go up rather than left or right.
They should make a less expensive solid version.
I put a kit in a 69 Camaro (they go from the center out-looks badass), and the have a switch on the board for sequential or solid.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor