A Call to Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
Tony_SS said:
I get my CCW in the next couple weeks... after that, I'll need to find something to carry.

I can get the 2xl and 3xl tall shirts so you can wear them and stand straight up.. lol.. They are a couple bucks more. Just drop me an email when you're ready.

I will definately be in touch on the shirts ... 2 I have are beautifully done.

As for the CCW ... looking at the silliness of when Missouri stops calling something a weapon rather than a knife (and looking at my knife collection). A CCW seems a lot cheaper than a possible weapons charge. Thinking about getting one, then I can start carrying "switchblades" lol.

these
kal007.jpg

not these
Leverlettopair001.jpg

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
Tony_SS said:
I've been meaning to checkout Uncle Sams for some knife shopping.

Selection is limited, prices kinda suck. If you wanna pay retail Cabella's is a better choice. Anything specific

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
PM sent

GP John

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2008
Ohio
[/quote]For the love of Pete. I know this is an age old argument but what the hell do you need an assault rifle for ?? Hunting ?? I am not opposed to owning a rifle for hunting or property protection purpose but I see no reason to own a handgun or an assault rifle.

And in reference to the other poster, you do realize that the guns used in crime are stolen from somewhere don't you ?? Those would be registered owners that are having their guns stolen ( like assault rifles ) and putting them in the hands of crooks.[/quote]

You sound like you are afraid of gun owners. The second amendment is about protecting us from a tyrannical government. That is what we need assault rifles for. Hand guns and different rifles are fun to shoot. What's wrong with that? The term assault rifle is used by left wingers that want to make the gun sound mean and only good for killing humans. My AR-15 never assaulted anyone.

GP John

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2008
Ohio
I would guess I am older than most of you here and it is good to see that in the younger generations that most of you are still good ole red blooded Americans. You appreciated your rights and freedoms and are willing to stand up for them. :notworthy:

This forum needs a patriotic and thumbsup smiley.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
We all have different definitions of what we believe, but generally, most of us tend to want to have more options and freedoms, not less. I have no need to own a gun, but I want the option open to me should I ever change my mind. I likewise do not want a government program that decides my health care, or what kind of car I can drive, or where I can live or what I can do with my property. I don't want to subsidize the lazy with free housing and food either. I just want my government to stay out of my life unless I cause direct harm to another person. I feel like I am being slowly suffocated by the ever tightening grip of an increasingly tyrannical Federal Government that thinks it knows better than I do how I should live my life. Just leave me alone and I will be just fine.

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
I've seen a few bumper stickers that say SECEDE in front of a Texas state flag background. That should go over big on this forum. The Civil War continues. The South is an embarrassment.

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
DrRansom442 said:
Tony_SS said:
I get my CCW in the next couple weeks... after that, I'll need to find something to carry.

I can get the 2xl and 3xl tall shirts so you can wear them and stand straight up.. lol.. They are a couple bucks more. Just drop me an email when you're ready.

I will definately be in touch on the shirts ... 2 I have are beautifully done.

As for the CCW ... looking at the silliness of when Missouri stops calling something a weapon rather than a knife (and looking at my knife collection). A CCW seems a lot cheaper than a possible weapons charge. Thinking about getting one, then I can start carrying "switchblades" lol.

these
kal007.jpg

not these
Leverlettopair001.jpg

I used to have a knife just like the one on the right for work. I worked in a bakery and if I had to cut a belt off or something in a hurry, no down time grrrr, it came in handy. I drove home and got pulled over at 2 AM coming home from work and the cop almost arrested me for it in Rhode Island. They are illegal in that state but sell them everywhere in Massachusetts, I am one mile from the RI border.

Rhode Island sucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor