A G body nobody knows about 1999 Buick Riviera

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Pfff. That ain't no GBody. And let's say by the [way] off chance that it was. No one cares.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 5 users

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
Another self-proclaimed expert. Why do people with completely false info get press time! I have 1 of 1 2021 German G Body!

Reactions: 1 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Unless it's a A-body rooted G it's just a poser. (FYI, I still see our cars as A's regardless)
Yeah, A body into G body, The Next Metric Generation. Most FWD GM's equal blah. My 88 Delta 88 with a 3800 was a POS. My In laws 86 Ciera, also a big POS. I had a Buick and Citation with the 2.8 V6 with Varijet carb, actually not that bad, slightly underpowered but very good mileage. Either way, not a G body.

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
There is one good thing about that Buick Riviera, it sure keeping us all amused.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Mock it all you want. Besides an intercooled Grand National. That Riv was faster than any stock G body.
I'm not sure that's the relevant test. You could say the same thing about any Kia or Hyundai these days, and they have as much to do with the a/g platform as a last gen riviera as much as I like them.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor