BUILD THREAD A LIGHTLY toasted 1979 Buick Turbo Century

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
This is going to be fun to watch...not the cat orgy part.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
I'm guessing it runs and drives now. I mean you've had it home for several hours and at what seems like a normal pace for you it should be roughly Barrett Jackson quality by tomorrow morning.

Seriously though this is a cool project.

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
fantastic find. love the history lesson this car provides leading up to the t-type.
there is no option code sticker on the inside of the trunk. that didn't start till approximately mid 80's. but you found the broadcast sheet,(build sheet), thats the holy grail for this car. all option codes are there with their explanation specific to that year.

CenturyAero

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 21, 2014
Portland
Hey Hafrod,
I can scan the 1979 Century info that is in the 1979 Buick Dealer Advance Information book. It has the option codes and all the Sport Coupe and Turbo Coupe info. Plus colors, upholstery, etc. I would need an address to send it to.

Reactions: 2 users

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
Hey Hafrod,
I can scan the 1979 Century info that is in the 1979 Buick Dealer Advance Information book. It has the option codes and all the Sport Coupe and Turbo Coupe info. Plus colors, upholstery, etc. I would need an address to send it to.
That would be awesome Randy. I sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor