A little something to offend everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Haven't decided yet. Prices are all over the place and, believe it or not, this is one of the better ones out there. Junk starts at $5000 and the ones with the right parts go in the mid teens. I want to see how it turns out for the Portland swap meet in April. If it doesn't sell there (and I honestly don't expect it to) I'll probably actively advertise in California and raise the price.

Reactions: 1 user

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
I don’t really have a choice. I have a small 2-car garage and a NIMBY HOA that has strict rules about all visible cars being driveable. If it were up to me, I’d have a big country home with a 10-car garage, a 4-post lift, and a man cave next to my collection where I could retreat to when the other half starts nagging. :LOL:
4 post lifts are for doing alignments. 2 post is for everything else!.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Haven't decided yet. Prices are all over the place and, believe it or not, this is one of the better ones out there. Junk starts at $5000 and the ones with the right parts go in the mid teens. I want to see how it turns out for the Portland swap meet in April. If it doesn't sell there (and I honestly don't expect it to) I'll probably actively advertise in California and raise the price.
That is kind of what I figured. I can't afford it! Good luck with the sale.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I think I might have referenced this last year in the Prison Planet thread. I had a hot/cold hose bib installed right next to the garage. I'm sooo glad I did. If you ever have the opportunity, I highly recommend it. I'm talking to you, @Turbolq4.
Great way to periodically drain your water heater. Or punish a spouse taking a shower. (Could be a positive or negative on either avenue).

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
It'd take a while before she would notice the punishment -- twin 80 gallon water heaters.:(

Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I got it mostly stripped down today. Also made a punch list and decided what I'm going to do about my battery.

I stared under the hood for quite a while dreading all the work that needs to be done.

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor