A simple one, guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vm1971

Apprentice
Sep 18, 2007
cherry hill, NJ
HI!
well, i finally found my guy for my Monte's bodywork and paint. he is a good pal of my friend..they grew up together doing welding, paint, building custom hotrods and even choppers. he knows his sh*t.

So ive been online and in catalogs lookin' to replace the fun cosmetic stuff on the outside. headlight bezels, grille, crest emblems, emblems. i found almost ALL of it via dixiemontecarlo.com.

my simple question IS:
has anyone used them for ordering stuff, and are they reliable? they seem real "mom and pop" which is nice.. but i want to be sure its a good operation. im anxious for you all to finally see my monte. it looks fine now, real good shape... but in the spring when its done ... ill post pics. pics of the 84 AND of my 07 black SS. such a pretty beast...

VINCE 😀

Hey Vince, I have delt with them and they are good people. Others have said shipping to be slow but my orders werent.

Just get your stuff straight, order what you need. Make it easy for them and you shouldnt have a problem.

MikesMontes is also a great place.

dixie answer... thanks!

Tony_SS said:
Hey Vince, I have delt with them and they are good people. Others have said shipping to be slow but my orders werent.

Just get your stuff straight, order what you need. Make it easy for them and you shouldnt have a problem.

MikesMontes is also a great place.

THANKS MAN!
yeah, ive been looking since summer and ive got all my ducks in a row and im ready! i cant wait!!! thanks again...

VINCE 🙂

Haven't had a lot of personal experience with dixiemotecarlos, but I know a few guys who run early 70's montes, and that name comes up a lot. They are very happy with them. Also hear good things about Mikesmontes too.

fodoimp said:
I saw Mikes Montes at carlisle over the summer he has some stuff you would not believe as far as NOS. Good guy with a good sense of humor too.

THANKS MAN!!!!!
yeah... we were emailing back and forth yesterday and today im just gonna call him to make the order. mike was very cool... im so psyched to finally get this all underway! thanks again!!!

Vince 😀

I have used Dixie Monte Carlos a few times. They were a little slow to ship some used parts I ordered because he had to go pull them from the car. But new parts shipped in a reasonable time. They were nice to deal with. I would use them again.

jerrycad472 said:
I have used Dixie Monte Carlos a few times. They were a little slow to ship some used parts I ordered because he had to go pull them from the car. But new parts shipped in a reasonable time. They were nice to deal with. I would use them again.

Cool, thanks so much!!! they both seem real honest, too.
very cool. cant wait to share pics!!!

V
😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor