Aftermarket cruise control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wants_a_wagon

Greasemonkey
May 14, 2009
Does anyone have experience with any aftermarket cruise control kits?

I was on JC Whitney looking at kits, and the S&S Automotive kits caught my eye.

I'm trying to figure out whether the wiper, washer and turn signal can be operated by the stalk (even though it says no on the JC Whitney site, it looks like a direct swap).

Here's a picture:

S_S_cruise_stalk.jpg

For anyone interested, here's a listing from Whitney of all of their kits: http://www.jcwhitney.com/Car-Cruise...01000087;0;100005;Shop|Category;0;0;0;0;0;0;0

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I have never seen one from under the hood. But I remember a buddy having a car with one of those years ago. His control lever (which looked a lot like that one) had a clip thingy that attached to the end of it. Then that lever clipped onto the original signal lever. And this was just a cheap plastic clip. If I remember right, he had to use some black tape to keep it from sliding around. That's about all I can tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor