Aftermarket Suspention upgrade options

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKRUZIN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 4, 2012
Erie, PA
I am in the process of upgrading my rear and rear suspension my question is who makes the better kit? who installed what? who noticed major improvements

looking at
QA1 Precision Products 52005

Hotchkis Sport Suspension 80009

and

UMI Performance GBF003-B

help please
Edit/Delete Message

james@pst

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Jul 31, 2012
Montville NJ
If you are interested PST can put a kit together that caters to your needs and your wallet. If you are interested send me a PM and we can discuss.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing
1-800-247-2288
Ext 316

Maverick's_Monte

Greasemonkey
Sep 15, 2011
Rhode Island
I installed the UMI stage 3 kit this past April. In a word, awesome. I was impressed with everything right down to the packaging of the parts and hardware. Took me 14 hours to install over 2 days in a friends garage. All parts went in with ease. Only complaint is that UMI does not send new washers and bolts to secure the shock to the lower A-arm in the front. You either have to reuse the old hardware or take a trip to the hardware store. Nit picky complaint, yeah probably, but if you're spending the money...

The car handles like it is on a rail. What a difference compared to the stock set up, especially if your springs and shocks are old and tired.

Maverick's_Monte

Greasemonkey
Sep 15, 2011
Rhode Island
No problem Ramey,

Rkruzin - Ramey @ UMI was the guy who helped me out and answered all of my questions each time I called. He will definitely be able to help you out.

Dont stop there - do lots of research, call a bunch of places get as much information as possible so you get what you want and what you need.

UMI Sales

G-Body Guru
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 11, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor