American Racing Backorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macguyver

SOUTHSIDE MACHINE PERFORMANCE
GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
What does a 15x8 weigh?
The 695 comes in 17,18, 20 and 22" The 675 looks similar (kind of old school) in 15 x 8 and weighs in at 25 lbs.

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
I ordered some rims from Classic Industries, same wheels are sold by other vendors like Year One and probably all made in the same place in China, was on back-order and waited about 2 months before production began, Classic Industries still had no idea when they would get them but Year One was getting them on hand, so I cancelled that order and placed it with Year One(had to pay more $), but got them a couple weeks ago. Other stuff I've ordered lately has come quick or with a short delay, all made in the USA suspension parts from a couple different vendors.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
There was a post here from UMI performance - what happened to it?

snitmule

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 31, 2020
I'm sure the delivery time has improved by now. The Torq Thrust rims that I ordered from 4wheelonline were delivered in just a week to my place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor