Another Aeroback for sale OKC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
And I have received a response... The guy is playing games. He says someone is coming to get it in 2 hours, but if I pay $1750, he'll hold it for me...LOL! This would make a great addition to my GBody collection, but I don't play games... Moving on-

Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Really? Screw a buyer and try to start a bidding war? Classy move.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
I know.. I was ready to travel again ( to my wife's dismay ). Could've picked you up on the way... Lol. This guy made it easy to move on, though.

Reactions: 1 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
If the address below the map (which is nowhere near the area depicted in the map) is correct, it's not the best place in town to go car shopping. Could be decent, but odds are against it....I'd make sure I was "protected".

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
People really seem to love 'em or hate 'em. I think a lot of the awkwardness goes away with proper stance and wheel choice. If the rear wheels are too small all you see is quarters. The 68-72 Cutlass/442 actually has a similar proportion.

Years ago I never liked the look of them but over time I have matured so I'm more sophisticated so now I the Aeroback.....:cool:

ok so I'm full of sh*t but I do like the Aeroback....:roll:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Let him play that game with someone else untill he can't sell it for no higher than $700. But if I could I'd take some "protection" along with my one buddy with some of his "protection" & haul it back to western Pa. But then I'd need a Olds 350, a set of Hurst aftermarket wheels, a good O.D. trans...

Reactions: 2 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Let him play that game with someone else untill he can't sell it for no higher than $700. But if I could I'd take some "protection" along with my one buddy with some of his "protection" & haul it back to western Pa. But then I'd need a Olds 350, a set of Hurst aftermarket wheels, a good O.D. trans...
I got a spare 350....

CenturyAero

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 21, 2014
Portland
Way more people Hate them than love or like them. Same when they were new.

Attachments

• Fastback_1.JPG
    Fastback_1.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 114
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor