any body know or can guess whatengine is this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
Well if that's the casting numbers is a 19@$ very rare olds figure it out your self then.
i figured since there so many smart ppl on here and know it all i asked yall but i actually work and have things to do then to kick cans around at the house n look under the hood for yall. im sorry for not growing up to be what yall expected lmao

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Literally the only way to tell is the casting numbers. Dont be an *ss.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
i figured since there so many smart ppl on here and know it all i asked yall but i actually work and have things to do then to kick cans around at the house n look under the hood for yall. im sorry for not growing up to be what yall expected lmao

Emmanuel cuellar Alright, that's enough. I see you're fairly new here, so maybe you are unsure of how we usually operate here. We are all deeply passionate about the G Body, and cars in general. So there maybe some "chit chat" or friendly bantering back and forth. That is not an uncommon thing here. If the thread gets too off topic for your liking, then a simple (and kind) “hey, can we get this back on topic guys?” will do.

You can't expect an answer on exactly what engine this is without providing the casting numbers on the engine. Its as simple as that.

Now, you’ll see a few guys have gotten you in the ballpark by telling you its an olds engine. They even provided some useful links, and how to physically identify its an olds engine. You can do whatever you want with this information, but just keep in mind, these guys took time out of their day to answer you and provide you with useful information.

I’m sure I’m with the other moderators in saying we don’t like to make posts like this. We’re all adults here. If you don’t like they way something was said, then move on or contact a moderator and we'd be glad to help.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
Emmanuel cuellar Alright, that's enough. I see you're fairly new here, so maybe you are unsure of how we usually operate here. We are all deeply passionate about the G Body, and cars in general. So there maybe some "chit chat" or friendly bantering back and forth. That is not an uncommon thing here. If the thread gets too off topic for your liking, then a simple (and kind) “hey, can we get this back on topic guys?” will do.

You can't expect an answer on exactly what engine this is without providing the casting numbers on the engine. Its as simple as that.

Now, you’ll see a few guys have gotten you in the ballpark by telling you its an olds engine. They even provided some useful links, and how to physically identify its an olds engine. You can do whatever you want with this information, but just keep in mind, these guys took time out of their day to answer you and provide you with useful information.

I’m sure I’m with the other moderators in saying we don’t like to make posts like this. We’re all adults here. If you don’t like they way something was said, then move on or contact a moderator and we'd be glad to help.
read my last post ....im not insulting no one im just having a good time no need to run ur life story with me just like if i dont like ppls ideas i can move on correct? well id u dont like my opinion or expressions u sir can move on too

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
read my last post ....im not insulting no one im just having a good time no need to run ur life story with me just like if i dont like ppls ideas i can move on correct? well id u dont like my opinion or expressions u sir can move on too

I never said you insulted anyone.

You know maybe I am misunderstanding your humor, it seems like some other members may have done the same thing. Which is fine, misunderstanding will happen in any form of communication.

im not being an *ss im just passing time at work brother hopefully i didnt upset no one im just a jolly gbody fanatic peace my brothas

when i dont ask ppl for they 2 cents i tend to get rich of here but when i ask something seriouse all i c is yip yapping all on the page lol funny how things work in here . i still dont get under that hood soon will doe

blah blah blah blah blah

I'm not trying to preach to the choir here, or tell you my life story. I'm simply letting you know how things work around here, and again, maybe I misunderstood your humor or something. If I did, then I apologize. What I meant by "move on" is that if you see something that bothers you, then please let a moderator know, or move on to another post. There is no point in having an an argument back and forth that is not constructive.

So with that being said, lets move on.

Maybe you can take some photos of the casting numbers on your engine. That would help everyone identify the engine a lot easier. We know its an Olds, now lets figure out what kind of Olds! :banana:

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

kwik does not need me to speak for him but that is rude reply to someone who is trying to help you.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Why ask for help if you're not gonna listen to what people who know what they're talking about have to say?

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

online170

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2010
Ban this *******.

Lazy bum can't even check numbers. What a self entitled prick.

Hope your dumb *ss got ripped off

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor