Any unique engine swaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
If it can use the 3.8 mounts, i would highly recommend using a HR parts and stuff mount on the driver side. It takes very little torque to tear the factory rubbers, and then gravity is your motor mount.
My old 8:1 sbb murdered 2 driver's mounts. I second this. Or a limiting strap of some kind, at the very least.

Andrew Sultan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 23, 2018
It seems g bodies are flooded with 3 major styles of swaps and that's about it. Sbc, bbc and ls swaps. Hell mine is getting a turbo ls so not trash talking, it just starts to get mundane. Anybody have anything really unique they've seen around or better yet done?
I'm thinking after the cutlass is done a possible 2jz or maybe a stroked rb series. If anything it would be worth it just to p!$$ off the old timers and serious American muscle lovers(admittedly I hold a lifetime members card that is sure to be revoked )
What about a Cummings 12 valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor