Anybody every tried BMW or Range Rover wheels on their GBody

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
Re: Anybody every tried BMW or Range Rover wheels on their G

A while back someone suggested that I had BMW wheels on the rear of my 85, because of the backspacing and specs...I figured what the heck, 5x120mm/5x120.65mm, no big deal.

Now I don't have the wheel mounted directly to the hub, but are attached to the hub via adapters (not spacers)....the aluminum ones that are drilled to fit on the the hub side via regular mounting, with pressed in studs for the wheel and ARE hubcentric to the wheel. I think and have thought they would be fine, but after all of this talk, I have decided to change the wheels out, because I don't wanna take any chances with my family's safety.

I am just going to take the old set of 15" rallyes, blast, paint and mount them to the 85 and decide on wheels for the 87 later. I ordered new T/A's today.
Now I have to decide what to paint the ralleys...white or the grey that is around the bottom of the body.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor