Anyone else having problems staying logged in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

80maroonbu

Not-quite-so-new-guy
logged in, cant post

i have been logged in twice tonight. went to post photos through Photo Bucket of an Olds i am looking at. post my links, write my description, go to preview, and it tells me i have to be logged in to post. it did it twice tonight, back to back. what am i doing wrong?

Re: logged in, cant post

How long did it take you to write up your post? I have had that happen too. If you check the remember me box upon login, it won't log you out after a certain amount of time.

ok. i will give it 1 more shot. its very frustrating. i still hunt and peck, and im not the fastest person when it comes to learning computer stuff. i wish it had a sterring wheel, dash and pedals, and i could have it down in a flash.lol

Another thing you can do (which I do on long posts), open a note pad on your desktop or ms word, type it all out, highlight it, (edit tab select all) press Ctrl button with the C button, then come back here and hit Ctrl and V and it will paste what you have written instantly, that way no worries of a time out.

Me either! 😢

I was also having a problem earlier. I also got a message from Oldtinsmith Doug that he too was experiencing the same problem.

Yeah, I had to log in again just to leave a comment that I'm not staying logged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor