Anyone else having problems staying logged in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has affected me too now!

Re: logged in, cant post

there is a prob with the forum right now.if you stay in the forums and not try to go to your home page you are fine,if you go to your home page it will keep wanting you to log in.everyone is having the same problem right now

I had to log in to reply and when I hit the reply button I had to log in again to leave this post

This has been going on for a while since back when I first joined. I think it's just on a desktop cause on my app, it logs me in automatically every time I open it and stays logged in.

AlamoCity210 said:
This has been going on for a while since back when I first joined. I think it's just on a desktop cause on my app, it logs me in automatically every time I open it and stays logged in.

I don't think so. I'm using safari on my IPhone 5, and it's doing it to me.

ok yeah there's something going on because I had to do the same thing... lol. I did move the server over one IP address, and added SSL to the site.... so https:// works now. so teh gubmint can't read ur top secret posts.... :roll: the IP change *might* be causing it... but I don't think so. Both should be responding, but if its somehow flip-flopping around between them.

I think I know which setting I changed did it.... hang on. It shouldn't have done it, but I'll see.

ok, reload the page and see if it sticks this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor