Anyone ever have a temp gauge read really high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I ordered a rad through Amazon, was supposed to be April 27, installed it this weekend, so a crap shoot. Still nothing on there is overly special, except Autometer gauges and too pricy. At least now the temp doesn't swing wildly like the half plugged rad, an Equus gauge will do this car.

Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Except for the fact that everything Amazon considers non essential is 1 month shipping. :blam:

Edit: I understand why, just annoying that you couldn't even opt to pay for your item to be shipped via snail mail.

I ordered stuff on March 29 and they said delivery date was April 30, I got an email yesterday say the product was ship and delivery date is now April 8. It's all non essential stuff.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor