anyone got a custom centerconsole

Status
Not open for further replies.

87chevyboy

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
post some pics my stock center console dont fit since i put my 03 seats in so i think im gonna build one tonight post some pics so i can get some ideas :mrgreen:

Blazenlotus

G-Body Guru
Mar 4, 2010
Stockton, MO
How did you get the seats mounted? Why not just use the stock one form an 03 to match your seats? I have one sitting in my el camino havent got it mounted yet since i am waiting to get the floors patched.

2011-04-16_14-02-27_671.jpg

2011-04-16_14-02-24_937.jpg

87chevyboy

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Blazenlotus said:
How did you get the seats mounted? Why not just use the stock one form an 03 to match your seats? I have one sitting in my el camino havent got it mounted yet since i am waiting to get the floors patched.

i just took off the 03 brackets mounted my stock and that was it u need to uise to bolts to bolt the tracks to the 03 seats tho and yeah thats true !!!! duh but i wanted to build one so i canput speakers in it since im gonna gfet rid of my floor shifter

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
johns85mcss, that console is awesome :!: I am wanting one just like that but just from the dash to right after the shifter hole. I am going to keep the bench seat but have the center section cut back (even with the arm rest) to accomodate the center console.
Did you cover that yourself :?:

Joltcola

Apprentice
May 16, 2011
Detroit, MI
RITTER said:
johns85mcss, that console is awesome :!: I am wanting one just like that but just from the dash to right after the shifter hole. I am going to keep the bench seat but have the center section cut back (even with the arm rest) to accomodate the center console.
Did you cover that yourself :?:

Really nice work!!! cant wait to see it installed!! :D

johns85mcss

Apprentice
Aug 4, 2008
thanks guys the only think i didnt do was warp it. i have maybe 12-15 hrs in it. should look good in the car when i get the car done lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor