Anyone here have personalized plates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

82355supreme

Greasemonkey
May 16, 2006
Wisconsin
To the untrained eye most would think you have an El-Camino, I'd put " NO ELKY" , just my thoughts. :idea:

FULL_MONTIE

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 29, 2006
Middletown, N.Y.
that thing just looks like it needs some surf boards in the back. even if you don't live remotely near a body of water.

vicious

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 27, 2006
Pensacola FL
My old plate for my Monte was STNG H8R "Stang Hater"
The new one is VICIOUS

The plate on my vette is YEA I NO

87GP

Greasemonkey
Jul 15, 2006
Somebody probably had it already. I just tried HWY@2EL at nys.dmv and its available here in NY. The "@" is for the state image that replaces the hyphen here in NY on the Empire Plates.

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
87GP said:
Somebody probably had it already. I just tried HWY@2EL at nys.dmv and its available here in NY. The "@" is for the state image that replaces the hyphen here in NY on the Empire Plates.

Nope, it came back as 'Rejected'.. Im sure by some old church lady at the capitol office. :roll:

Lady anda Caballero

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 9, 2007
Fenton, MO
FULL_MONTIE said:
that thing just looks like it needs some surf boards in the back. even if you don't live remotely near a body of water.

There's a guy here in St. Louis who has a '63 ish nova wagon with a surf board on top of it. why not! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor