anyone in the nebraska area... better take a look!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
WTF?!! :blam: i would like to save that from the scrapyard... Looks nicer than the primered g body rides you see sometimes... :D

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
i emailed on deveral parts of that one and they said all of them were spoken for, i asked what was left and got no responce :(

ERIC87442

G-Body Guru
Jul 18, 2009
Monroe, Wisconsin
regalman4925 said:
i emailed on deveral parts of that one and they said all of them were spoken for, i asked what was left and got no responce :(
all are spoken for? psh if you ask me if there is no money down on it its not sold! some people. too many people back out all the time to say somethings spoken for. but hey guess he must not want to sell it that bad am i right?

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
Tell him you will give him scrap price from the whole thing

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
he didnt return my last email when i asked what was left so either someone scooped up the whole thing or he is not very motivated :(. too bad cause we are in need of deck lids and a hood. the t tops were after market and we were intersted in getting them to replace a defective afermarket moon roof in one of the regals, would have been a good option

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
There was a Cutlass with a center console in the North U-pullit this afternoon. Center arm rest, shifter handle, and steering column were all missing though. There were a lot of G-bodies out there today, including a few Grand Prix if you're in the market for some of the F-41 bars. The third bar was bent on one of them though, so watch out.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
supercrackerbox said:
There was a Cutlass with a center console in the North U-pullit this afternoon. Center arm rest, shifter handle, and steering column were all missing though. There were a lot of G-bodies out there today, including a few Grand Prix if you're in the market for some of the F-41 bars. The third bar was bent on one of them though, so watch out.

i know where i am going tomorrow! what color was the console? i was at the south yard a couple weeks ago and not a single g body, not even a 4 door! i was trying to find a 80s olds 307 for a bracket and not a single one of those either.... :(

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
I think it was maroon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor