anyone in the nebraska area... better take a look!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
dang, we have a marron and red one already, need a gray one! still wont pass it up though if its in decent shape. what other g bodies are in there? was the hood and deck lid still there and in good shape?

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
I really didn't look that close after I saw the steering column was gone, and didn't pay much attention to the body panels since I was looking for Regal parts. I do know there was at least a couple each of Cutlass, Regal, Monte, and Grand Prix, and there was a four-door and a wagon Malibu at the North yard, along with an El Camino at the South yard.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
damn dude, it was gray interior and had a near flawless set of gray buckets in the correct pattern for my 442!!!! we got the console also even though it wasnt complete. found more g body parts than we could afford to buy today, made 4 trips to the trucks. today was a good day for the salvage yard! to make it even better the guy only charged me 24.99 for the pair of buckets rather than each! good looking out!!! :D

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
Was it gray? Wow, my memory really is color blind. (Seriously, I have trouble remembering colors) I had a really good score the other day too. Found a '92 Coupe DeVille with a near flawless black leather interior. Pulled the back seat out, test fitted it in the Regal across the isle, and it's practically perfect. Just have to do a little nip/tuck around the driveshaft tunnel. Nice looking with perforated inserts and identical stitching to my Daytona buckets, perfect combination of sport and class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor