Anyone know where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curless

Apprentice
Jul 10, 2012
Grand Rapids
Anyone know where I can get the cardboard filler piece for the spare tire? It goes from the spare tire to the edge of the trunk floor, it covers the gap between the spare tire well and the trunk floor. Let me know, thanks!

journeyforce

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 7, 2012
Any G-body should have had it. Check your local junk yard

You know you could make one with some nice heavy duty cardboard. Just paint it black and you should be good to go. I did this with the 1987 I had. Most of the cardboard is hidden under the trunk carpet anyway

Curless

Apprentice
Jul 10, 2012
Grand Rapids
journeyforce said:
Any G-body should have had it. Check your local junk yard

You know you could make one with some nice heavy duty cardboard. Just paint it black and you should be good to go. I did this with the 1987 I had. Most of the cardboard is hidden under the trunk carpet anyway

I'd like an original for his car, and our local yards have not any G-bodys in them for over 10 years!~ This is Michigan, every 5-7 years our cars are rotted out, no way are there any G's left! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor