Got a link? I'm genuinely curious.
I will get it

Here-

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I loaded up with like five 30lb cans back when it was "only" $100 jug.
I was very, VERY, lucky.

I mused about stocking up last summer, but never thought prices would go so haywire, so quickly.

I recently used the last of what I had from last season on the truck before the auto fair. It could've used an extra half can. Then I went to look and all of a sudden everywhere was sold out except for $9, $10, $12 a can... I mean they're asking $1/ounce in so many spots.

So the last week I've been scrambling and just really really lucked out.

Nov 4, 2012
I have them in my store. Way too much. And bluetooth. I want cheap and easy.

For what they cost you can buy a set of gauges from HF which are way more accurate and have enough money left over to buy a few cans of refrigerant.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I will get it

Here-

Thanks! I'll have a looksie.

Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
It was a good buy if you saw things coming... that $85 you paid last year is probably a 200-250 tank this time around from anywhere except some sketchy Chinese website.
Same exact thing happened when the transition from R12-R134A happened
I still have some 1lb cans of R12 kicking around.

random_farmhick

Apprentice
Dec 13, 2020
I work on ag equipment for a living, and I have some customers who for the last several years have wanted me to just charge the system once or twice a year. Well now that its between 300-400 dollars for me to buy a 30lb jug, i've talked them into actually fixing the leaks in them instead. It just sucks for me too because I have to put that much more money out there to start with. I didn't buy nearly enough when it was $79 each, then didn't raise it quick enough last year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor