Anyone tried the reproduction aluminum sill plates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I bought them last year for my Regal considering I have all new factory seats and carpet I could not put anything but a new sill plate on my car.
I only paid $100 but again that was last fall, they are very nice reproduction though.

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Have you tried some aluminum polish on them ??
I polished mine and they look like brand new.
Guy

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
On my Regal my drivers side was eaten through with corrosion which was my initial reason why I went to the aftermarket for a replacements.
Having just installed mint interior helped me justify the cost.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
I was planning on sanding and polishing mine. Was also going to purchase new Body by Fisher badges. It would save me a lot of time to get new and that's why I asked if they are good product. I thought the last time I checked they were around $110 each. That must have been NOS ones. Don't really remember

81v8gp

Apprentice
Sep 14, 2009
I have what I think are a pretty good set of USED OEM sill plates. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor