Anyone watch HR Magazine's "Roadkill"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
If you don't know what Roadkill is by now, you are missing out. Roadkill is a monthly program Hot Rod Magazine does Starring Editor in Chief David Freiburger and Co-Editor Mike Finnegan. It is posted in YouTube and is a fantastic program, I highly recommend it. Anyways there is going to be a G Body Monte on an upcoming episode so keep an eye out for it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 472
I watched every episode and follow them for every new one. These guys have too much fun with someone else's trash. Those two do crazy cool stuff and get paid for it! Wish somone would pay me to work on hot rods or junk for that matter.
But its old junk and that makes it even better.

Kwik_Cutty88 said:
I love that show. I got a chance to see them both putting around in the "Blasphemi" '55 Chevy at Power Tour. Talk about cool 8)

Same here......saw them too while I in Concord for the Power Tour........

I really enjoyed watching their coverage of Hot Rod Drag Week and even got to meet finalist Jeff Lutz (they built the leaf-blown Monza at his shop) and his '57 Chevy yesterday at World of Wheels.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 796
One of my favorite cars they have built has to be the blasphemi or the charger. The 55 chevy definetly has more work into it though, but that charger looks so cool.

Totally love this show! Glued to every episode !! Wish I could get paid to do stuff like this!

We did the Rotsun and the Draguar with Roadkill. Lots of fun. crazy work. It's nice to be able to thrash and not worry about scratching. The Backstory on these two cars and their history would make a great short story LOL. I've got pics of the draguar somewhere... So, yeah. We watch Roadkill!

And for those of you who know his Boat project, I built his All polished Stainless Steel Air ride Dolly trailer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor