Are the hinges on the body side glued and bolted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Unless the fender was off at one time, I’d try adjusting the door better. Do the 1/4 body lines all line up good? You might have to realign your entire front end once you move one piece. Been there, done that !!

Drkuhar

G-Body Guru
Sep 27, 2018
Girard, IL
The fender was off as well. It looks like I have two shims on the top and one on the bottom and need to swap that around to bring the bottom out just a bit and the top in a bit

Reactions: 1 user

Drkuhar

G-Body Guru
Sep 27, 2018
Girard, IL
The car was hit in the 90s right after i got out of high school and it was my main transportation. I threw a junkyard door and front fender on to keep driving. I then sold it to a guy and he set it by a shed till last October. Since I got the car back I'm trying to correct stuff I didn't do right back then.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor