HELP ASK THE FORUM, PEOPLE!

Canon_Mutant

Canon_Mutant

G-Body Guru
Aug 15, 2015
Yup, FB died a horrible death in our house over 3 years ago. Highly recommended!

Especially the part where all your FB friends are 3 years later still wondering why you did it?

And I heard he bought a bunch of guns too . . .
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tacomaworld.com%2Fstyles%2Fdefault%2Fmy%2Fsmilies%2Fgossip.gif&hash=4f742646b1ef034f86a1943f3fc1b729

Absolutely NOT true. I already owned a bunch of guns.

Sorry, GP, we lost control of your thread. But we've got your back dude!

:worthless:

UNGN

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
That's an easy fix- delete your Facebook account....
But then how would my wife know Johnny Depp or Morgan Freeman died for the 4th time?

I wish it was that easy. The addiction rate is 10X more than opiods and when the robots start talking back and decide they want become our overlords they'll know exactly who to target first... in less than a nanosecond of becoming sentient.

tc1959

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
I'm not interested in X parts....The real money is in Y parts. You don't happen to have any of those layin around do ya??
Got a whole box of Z parts.........

motorheadmike

motorheadmike

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
This is why I am sooooo selective about which threads I get involved in. If you were take the average bullshit half-assed know-nothing question that pops up on the forum to a shop - you'd be paying $90/hr for tech advice, research, and labour in real life; $110/hr for anything electrical.

That is what my time is worth. Time I take away from my family, my responsibilities, and my own projects. I do it because I want to help - not to get fucked around by a half-assed half-wit who does not value my time. So, if you see me active in a thread you started it is because I see value in helping you.

If not? Well either I don't know the answer... or more likely: I really hate your face.

pontiacgp

pontiacgp

Canadian Prime Minister
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
This is why I am sooooo selective about which threads I get involved in. If you were take the average bullshit half-assed know-nothing question that pops up on the forum to a shop - you'd be paying $90/hr for tech advice, research, and labour in real life; $110/hr for anything electrical.

That is what my time is worth. Time I take away from my family, my responsibilities, and my own projects. I do it because I want to help - not to get fucked around by a half-assed half-wit who does not value my time. So, if you see me active in a thread you started it is because I see value in helping you.

If not? Well either I don't know the answer... or more likely: I really hate your face.
My microwave is messing up so I hope you will jump in when I start a thread on how to fix it....(y)

oranGekrate

oranGekrate

Greasemonkey
Oct 25, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
My microwave is messing up so I hope you will jump in when I start a thread on how to fix it....(y)
I believe you can repair it by wading up some aluminum foil and nuking that for several minutes. Hope this helps.

motorheadmike

motorheadmike

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
How about I stuff your head wrapped in aluminum foil into it? There you will find the answers you seek, my Son. Walk toward the light... actually... you should run!

I tease. I tease. ;)

tc1959

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.

You shouldn't hold things in like that, You should really tell us how you really feel.:ROFLMAO:

pontiacgp

pontiacgp

Canadian Prime Minister
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
How about I stuff your head wrapped in aluminum foil into it? There you will find the answers you seek, my Son. Walk toward the light... actually... you should run!

I tease. I tease. ;)
I tried that and I'm now I'm bald, a friend asked me when did the treatments start....:wtf:

motorheadmike

motorheadmike

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 18, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
You shouldn't hold things in like that, You should really tell us how you really feel.:ROFLMAO:
Now try me without coffee in the morning. ;)