Astro van steering shafts

bigdog5858mc

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 21, 2020
South GA
I put one on my 85 Monte Carlo ssand i love it. it handle so much better and cut out all that play in the steering.If you can put one on your car I would tell you to do it

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I would not post my address in an open forum, sent him a pm
Steve,
I was going to suggest the same thing. You pretty much open yourself up to spammers and nutcases. Maybe he's not familiar with sending a private message.

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Steve,
I was going to suggest the same thing. You pretty much open yourself up to spammers and nutcases. Maybe he's not familiar with sending a private message.

in my case there is a wanted poster at the post office with a reward so if I posted my address I'd have to move again.... :popcorn:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Blownnova2

n00b
Aug 17, 2020
Guys, I was able to source some more Astro shafts. I have 4 ready to go, $65 + shipping.
Are the Astro shafts refurbished or altered by you or stock as pulled from van. I trying to decide to purchase the Astro or new Jeep shift. Do you have pics of the Astro shafts?

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Are the Astro shafts refurbished or altered by you or stock as pulled from van. I trying to decide to purchase the Astro or new Jeep shift. Do you have pics of the Astro shafts?

the astro shafts live in a rubber cocoon so they are like new when removed

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor