AT THE MOVIES: Top Gun- Maverick

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
I lQQk forward to seeing this movie sometime in the future, but Kelly M reprising her role as the forgotten love interest..... no, i dont think so, she wouldnt exactly fit in.

Its too bad Jennifer C wasnt taped to play the love interest back in 1986, that would have made more sense fast forwarding to today.... but she was only 16 at the time, so that wouldnt have worked.

Attachments

• kelly m.jpg
    kelly m.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Jennifer C.jpg
    Jennifer C.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 14

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Got home 20 minutes ago from seeing this movie. It was superb. What’s crazy is me and my lady watched top gun part 1 maybe a month and a half ago with no idea they had this coming anytime soon. Side note, the movie let out at 10:30 and I spent about 30 minutes plus roaming a neighborhood or 2 on a tip that some elderly man had a hurst olds and 442 sitting in his driveway. Lol
I probably would have looked for the H/O and 442 first lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Got home 20 minutes ago from seeing this movie. It was superb. What’s crazy is me and my lady watched top gun part 1 maybe a month and a half ago with no idea they had this coming anytime soon. Side note, the movie let out at 10:30 and I spent about 30 minutes plus roaming a neighborhood or 2 on a tip that some elderly man had a hurst olds and 442 sitting in his driveway. Lol
I considered this. I haven't seen the original since it 1st came out in theaters. I was thinking maybe there's a need to re-watch that one & THEN see TG-Maverick??

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
There used to be a time where HE was the "jailbait". Although Rebecca is only 4 years older than Tom.

_ff0109d0-57df-11e7-b50f-ad66c5ec5579.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Don't lie. We know you're looking forward to seeing your favorite near geriatric scientologist playing top less volleyball again :ROFLMAO:

If he does the high five like the last time that alone will make the trip worthwhile!

80malibootay

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 12, 2022
I probably would have looked for the H/O and 442 first lol
lol believe me I wanted to. But I’m working 2 jobs 7 days a week and needed some sleep before the movie
I considered this. I haven't seen the original since it 1st came out in theaters. I was thinking maybe there's a need to re-watch that one & THEN see TG-Maverick??
do it. By any means do it. I had forgotten a lot of the first movie and re watching it made this one so much better.

Reactions: 1 user

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
I never did care for Rebecca DM ..... there was always something "off" about her.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor