-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Member # 77 said:
-83MONTESS- said:
I made one for less than $50 :lol:

Lets see a photo of yours?
These are the only pics I have right now.
rearsidepaint.jpg

rearpaint.jpg

Stg1Regal

Greasemonkey
Aug 27, 2008
83MONTESS-

Cool spoiler ........

How did you attach it? got anymore pictures or can you get anymore detailed pictures?

Thanks

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Stg1Regal said:
83MONTESS-

Cool spoiler ........

How did you attach it? got anymore pictures or can you get anymore detailed pictures?

Thanks
Its 2 seperate pieces. Each one has 3 bolts holding them. I can get detailed pics tomarow when I get back to work on it.

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
Member # 77 said:
mebe007 said:
whoa hampton roads va lol. where bouts? im in newport news

Near Main Street and Jefferson Ave.
I work on Langley.

Are you serious I live off mainstreet and Jefferson lol

Member # 77

Apprentice
Feb 19, 2010
Hampton Roads, Va
RITTER said:
pontiacgp said:
RITTER said:
Maybe we'll make a trip to VA Beach this summer and we can meet up :mrgreen:

I'm wondering if Ritter kept a spare set of keys for that car... :twisted:
shhhhhhh :twisted:

I would just take it for a short joy ride and bring it back. Try to not get another Reckless Driving Racing ticket in Newport News, VA :oops:

SPARE KEY??
Hell if you only knew the story of what I had to do after losing the title to this car a few years ago.
Long story but it was a few year after buying the car I noticed I didnt have the title. (My fault not the seller, Fla lost the title) Yikes...... Not recalling at the time the persons name I bought it from. I was scrambling. Low and behold I removed the back seat from the car and there was a High School graduation party notice or something like that with Ritter's name on it. Between the states of Va, Fla, NC and MI I was able to track him down. He was nice enough to apply for a lost title in Michigan, Then have them mail it to him so he could send it to me in Va. Thanks Ritter. Now about this spare key!!! LOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor