Best Concert You've Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melvins at the Roseland last summer. They opened for themselves, with the original 1983 line-up, by playing the entire Houdini album start to finish. Without a single pause between songs (and while rotating members and instruments) they played for almost 2 hours straight. At one point there were 4 drummers on stage...pretty ****ing sweet for a 3 piece band :mrgreen: .

I went to Guns N' Roses in Calgary about a week ago. Was freaking awesome. Sabastion Bach's new band opened (and they rocked). Then Guns came out and wow... what a great show. Axl has his voice back, and he was right on all night. Was cool being only about 30' away from Axl Rose lol.

first concert i ever went to was last year in September i believe. I saw The used- not a fan but where very good in concert, actually convinced me to listen to more of their music, All that remains played and where indescribably good, Slipknot was just nuts to see and also where great, and my favorite was Korn they sounded amazing, we also saw Clutch, i didnt care for them much but they had a few good songs

slipknot at ozzfest, amazing pit, amazing show.
2nd, but best pit--by far--Lamb of God, roseland ballroom NYC came out with a broken nose :twisted:

Thank's for reminding me megaladon6- I was at OZZFEST the year they reunited with BLACK SABBATH. At Giant Stadium. It's kind of a fuzzy memory for some reason, heh,heh. :roll:

you should have seen me coming out of the slipknot pit. hour of moshing in a brutal pit, then some guys needed a lighter on the way out, lets just say i was happy to help out and yeah, things got a little fuzzy for me too. :banana: then it was off to the Jagermeister tent for some :friday:
matter of fact i'm listening to surfacing right now :twisted:

In January of '00, Metallica played 3 shows here in Minneapolis... I went to two of them.
Sevendust and Kid Rock opened, they both sucked, but Metallica ****in' ripped.

I saw Alice In Chains in Nov. '06 and Aug. '07, awesome shows.

The Unholy Alliance Tour in '06 was awesome.
Children of Bodem, Mastodon, Lamb of God, and Slayer.

Ted Nugent played at RibFest here in '05, and put on a great show.

My first concert back in Oct. '99 was Megadeth. Another awesome show.

The Unholy Alliance Tour in '06 was awesome.
Children of Bodem, Mastodon, Lamb of God, and Slayer.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
6/16/6 NY have the t-shirt and loss of hearing

Don't really know that I could choose the best. Saw Black Sabbath in 1973. Saw the Eagles, Elvis, Charlie Daniels, Jethro Tull, Uriah Heep, and lots more. Maybe the best was Grand Funk, before they sold out. I do like a good guitar band.

How about the best one I missed? BB King AND Buddy Guy on my birthday. Had the tickets in hand and my f'in boss made me go to a sales meeting all the way across country that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor