Big Ben gets 6 games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagree at all with the schmuck part (and I'm from Pittsburgh), but I do think 6 games is a bit severe, considering he has never been formally charged with a crime. I would expect the player's union to have something to say, since they likely don't want this case to be the precedent for future decisions.
Bill

billyjack said:
I don't disagree at all with the schmuck part (and I'm from Pittsburgh), but I do think 6 games is a bit severe, considering he has never been formally charged with a crime. I would expect the player's union to have something to say, since they likely don't want this case to be the precedent for future decisions.
Bill

I live in Pittsburgh now...

1 Sex assualt case that was dismissed.
1 no helmet bike incident (kind of irrelevant, but still plays a part)
1 more Sex assault case dismissed.
1 MORE being investigated in NE.

I would say there's not much the union can say about it. Conduct detrimental to the league is what it is...

it's not conduct unbecoming unless they can prove it. hell, there's not even enough evidence to charge him. and it's not like they'd be reticent about charging a pro sports player with something. he ain't exactly the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor