Black Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazenlotus

G-Body Guru
Mar 4, 2010
Stockton, MO
Tony when you put the back seat from the 2003 Monte in your Monte did you cut the metal piece at the bottom to fit the hump? Do you have the back seat mounted in if so any picutes on how you got it done?

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
T-TOP TONY said:
garyl24 said:
hey man what paint did you use to paint this stuff? at the beginning of the thread you said rustoleum then later in the thread you said you used SEM. just curious becuase them parts turned out killer looking. your time, work and detail can be seen in your work, keep it up.

yes i started with rustoleum but i didnt like how it came out so i went with SEM. Thanks.

Kris i havent had time to put the dash back on bro, car has been sitting for a long *ss time
well it will go back in if i can make it out for xmas

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
sorry fellas its been a while since ive postes on this thread. But heres how i bolted the 03 monte rear seats.

I just used some metal strap with holes from home depot and used a bolt a washer and a nut and thats it.
IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2902.jpg

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Clean!! You know thats next on the to do list right? LOL! Next Sunday we hittin the yards up lookin for one 8)

Elco Warren
80zBabiezCC

yess sir!!

Gbody

Greasemonkey
Aug 18, 2011
California
T-TOP TONY said:
sorry fellas its been a while since ive postes on this thread. But heres how i bolted the 03 monte rear seats.

I just used some metal strap with holes from home depot and used a bolt a washer and a nut and thats it.
IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2902.jpg
Can you get these pics back up please?? I'm doing the same swap but I can't get them the rear seats to fit right

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor