Black Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott183

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 24, 2010
North Shore, Massachusetts
Looking good so far Rudy. Nice job. You may want to start your own thread on your ride so you get a lot more views and ideas. Keep up the "G"ood work.

Rudy81MC

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 23, 2010
bump

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
kuruption109 said:
anything new with the SS tone?

Just the GTO seats i bought bro but havent worked on it, been working and weekends have been busy. What about u?

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
T-TOP TONY said:
kuruption109 said:
anything new with the SS tone?

Just the GTO seats i bought bro but havent worked on it, been working and weekends have been busy. What about u?
slow motion for me just stripped the car all the way waiting for primer

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
Ever figure out a way to bolt the top part of the new monte seats in? if so how? and do you have any pics of it looking through the back window, seems to me it sits kind of high and might show the foam rubber padding, and for the mirror what all did you have to do to get it to work?.....anyways, sick looking ride bro, keep the pics coming

MC396ss

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 10, 2010
just posted new pics of my car with the same rustoleum fabric spray, black acc carpet, soon black racing seats

garyl24

Apprentice
Jan 15, 2009
southern illinois
hey man what paint did you use to paint this stuff? at the beginning of the thread you said rustoleum then later in the thread you said you used SEM. just curious becuase them parts turned out killer looking. your time, work and detail can be seen in your work, keep it up.

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
garyl24 said:
hey man what paint did you use to paint this stuff? at the beginning of the thread you said rustoleum then later in the thread you said you used SEM. just curious becuase them parts turned out killer looking. your time, work and detail can be seen in your work, keep it up.

yes i started with rustoleum but i didnt like how it came out so i went with SEM. Thanks.

Kris i havent had time to put the dash back on bro, car has been sitting for a long *ss time

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor