Bought a new car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Well I bough a new car yesterday. The wagon has been crappin out. Windshield wipers don't work, heater sucks, not to mention the brake booster started leaking and I found myself with NO brakes on my way to work. So after looking for a cheap used car I said f**k it and bought a 2014 corolla from work. I got a good deal on it and i think the gas savings will almost offset the price of the car payment it's self. And now I have the peace of mind and convenience of having a brand new car.

And I'm not getting rid of the wagon, just in case you were wondering.

Huxly

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 12, 2009
Olds Alberta, Canada
@ whitey, a buddy of mine has a 400 horse (dyno tested) '87 Yota that will show you up all day every day. Everybody drives something different. you're an asshat, and I mean that!

V8 Rumble

Royal Smart Person
Jan 7, 2010
Connecticut
whitey said:
**** toyota, and now by extension.....**** you too. I hope it gives you nothing but trouble, and I mean that.

Was that really necessary? You should be respectful towards other members!

Congratulations on the new ride Kansas bu.

MrLightning

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2011
northeast,Ohio
whitey said:
**** toyota, and now by extension.....**** you too. I hope it gives you nothing but trouble, and I mean that.

I strongly suggest the moderator(s) take swift action on this issue and remove you from the site, this is totally out of line and should not be tolerated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
whitey said:
You just continue to prove that you are the most worthless member on this site.

86 Grand prix

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2012
Chocowinity NC
Most definitely not called for. There is one in every crowd.

whitey

Greasemonkey
Dec 6, 2007
Ontario Canada
How quickly you all forget, did any of you lose anyone to WW2 ? Do any of you smart guys remember Pearl Harbor ? Why someone would brag about their import on a domestic car site is beyond me. **** toyota, **** japan and **** all the people that think it's ok to support them with major purchases like cars.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
well the only bar i passed was the one on the way to the nudey club,so im not gonna play "lawyer" for anyone :roll: ,back to the op post,yeah these g's can be quite stubborn sometimes,and to TRULY have a "everyday driver" g,well lets just say (like an eagle scout once told me :wink: )"BE PREPARED".i have a 01 accord and 95 acord wagon(dropped and rimmed up :wink: )and love them.also i admit yes they have a "lil somtin" that i take advantage of them wannabe gbody perpatrators(you know the kind,rolling primer v6's NOT intercooled,with 28" rims and a th200 transmission with 231 rears :puke: )and get my clown on,at stop lights,then i pull them over and invite them out to see my stable of g's :rofl: i know im an *******,but hey it's just one of my pet peevs! get your car DONE/PRESENTABLE/ROADWORTHY before you bring it out!GREAT decision on getting the,"rolla"( as the homie 'melman109" refers to his as)your wagon will thank you in the long run as you can now give it the "deserved attention" it deserves!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
with the gas money you'll save you should end up with a pile of $$$ to invest in the wagon... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor