Bought a new car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Kansas Bu Wagon said:
Well I bough a new car yesterday. The wagon has been crappin out. Windshield wipers don't work, heater sucks, not to mention the brake booster started leaking and I found myself with NO brakes on my way to work. So after looking for a cheap used car I said f**k it and bought a 2014 corolla from work. I got a good deal on it and i think the gas savings will almost offset the price of the car payment it's self. And now I have the peace of mind and convenience of having a brand new car.

And I'm not getting rid of the wagon, just in case you were wondering.

congrats on the new car......since you said you got it from work I'm wondering if the executives at your job didn't sabotage your wagon to force you to buy a Toyota,,, :D

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
whitey said:
**** toyota, and now by extension.....**** you too. I hope it gives you nothing but trouble, and I mean that.

LOL Whitey is off his meds again

BMR Suspension

G-Body Guru
Aug 2, 2012
Tampa FL
When I 1st read Whitey's Comment, I thought there must be a Private Joke between him & the OP, but that was un-called for! You can hate Japan ( or China, Korea, Germany ) all you want, but wishing Ill Will towards someone is Wrong!

T.C.

timo22

G-Body Guru
Sep 10, 2012
St. Louis,Mo
Whitey, being from Canada, isn't every car a foreign car up there? I can here you now...a lot of American cars were built in Canada. Guess what? A lot of "foreign" cars are built in the US. It's called the global economy.. timo22

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Whitey, get a life dude.
I think you have your head too far up that *ss that's pictured as your Avatar.
Your comments are uncalled for. I don't see many contributions of yours on this forum. Go out and play in traffic, dipstick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor