Bought a new car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbarrie

Master Mechanic
Sep 15, 2012
Kansas Bu Wagon said:
Well I bough a new car yesterday. The wagon has been crappin out. Windshield wipers don't work, heater sucks, not to mention the brake booster started leaking and I found myself with NO brakes on my way to work. So after looking for a cheap used car I said f**k it and bought a 2014 corolla from work. I got a good deal on it and i think the gas savings will almost offset the price of the car payment it's self. And now I have the peace of mind and convenience of having a brand new car.

And I'm not getting rid of the wagon, just in case you were wondering.
I'am happy for you!
Gbarrie.

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Thanks guys!

whitey

Greasemonkey
Dec 6, 2007
Ontario Canada
Longroof79 said:
Whitey, get a life dude.
I think you have your head too far up that *ss that's pictured as your Avatar.
Your comments are uncalled for. I don't see many contributions of yours on this forum. Go out and play in traffic, dipstick.

screw you , you're clearly part of the problem.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Kansas,
Congrats on your new daily driver/commuter. They are extremely reliable cars...and good luck in your new job as well.
Toyotas are just as American as any other cars built here.

Whitey, I got two words for you and they ain't Happy Birthday. I'm clearly part of the problem?
Get back on your meds, man.
You're clearly not acting rationally.

adam6640

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2008
Hugo Ok
Toyota & Government Motors(GM) have been partners for many years, anybody ever see the Geo that was a rebadged corolla ? 12 or 13 years ago
I own both

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
adam6640 said:
Toyota & Government Motors(GM) have been partners for many years, anybody ever see the Geo that was a rebadged corolla ? 12 or 13 years ago
I own both
A few good examples. Like you mentioned, the Geo Prizm which became the Chevy Prizm. The Pontiac Vibe, which is based on the Matrix. I believe there was also the Chevy Nova from the '80's, which was also based on a Toyota.

littlerascle59

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2009
Mississippi
Kansas Bu Wagon said:
Well I bough a new car yesterday. The wagon has been crappin out. Windshield wipers don't work, heater sucks, not to mention the brake booster started leaking and I found myself with NO brakes on my way to work. So after looking for a cheap used car I said f**k it and bought a 2014 corolla from work. I got a good deal on it and i think the gas savings will almost offset the price of the car payment it's self. And now I have the peace of mind and convenience of having a brand new car.

Kansas Bu Wagon said:
whitey said:
**** toyota, and now by extension.....**** you too. I hope it gives you nothing but trouble, and I mean that.

Thanks!

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
littlerascle59 said:
Kansas Bu Wagon said:

Kansas Bu Wagon said:
whitey said:
**** toyota, and now by extension.....**** you too. I hope it gives you nothing but trouble, and I mean that.

Thanks!

That's perfect!

And thanks longroof. It may not be the manliest car but I averaged 40.4 mpg on my way home last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor