motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
You could also build SFCs.

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
one other thing, you'll have the change the location of the fuel and brake lines when boxing the c channels. I replace all my lines at the same time and used cunifer for the brake lines . I used clamps like these to secure the lines.

p30529_1.jpg

What size clamps did you have to use? I am NO GOOD at sizes lol.. I still need to order my brake lines and will have to route them differently due to boxing the frame.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
I've been thinking about boxing the frame on my Malibu. Does anyone put a crossbrace inside the channel to reinforce/triangulate it or is closing it in enough?

My car spent alot of time bashing around the mountains here and the frame is wavy. Do you have to take the body off or can it be done without?

• Creative
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor