Brembo Brake Rotors Any Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pencero said:
Brembo brakes are the sh*t and everyone here trying to say otherwise is a jackass. If they are good enough to bring Lamborghini's to a stop from 200mph they are good enough for a g-body! however, I am pretty sure that company never made g-body rotors so I would opt not to get those bc they probably dont fit anyway. By the way, saying something sucks because its from china is the same type of categorical thinking as saying that somebody sucks because they are black.
:|
I don't see where anybody says that they suck ... I stated previously that they are "MADE IN CHINA just like the rest" but never said anything about them being junk. That was a simple statement saying that they are pretty much all made in the same place :idea: I keep BREMBO brake rotors on my shelf, I know they're not junk.

p.s. chill out with the unnecessary racial comments

i think he was headed in the direction of opposing that they are the same stocker you can get off the shelf at Autozone.

i try to keep race out of discussions but i see your point, maybe not the best place to air that POV?

EBC brake components are not made in China. They have 3 factories in the UK as well as their home office. I stay away from Chinese products as much as I can. They did not get the reputation they have for no reason

brembo is a good brake company, basically every high performance car has them, they may not say the name on the caliper though. But with that comes a high price, i was debating getting brembo blank rotors for my 87 monte but at 125 a rotor on summit for stock size rotors is ridiculous. If i were you id try EBC or stoptech both good companies.

pencero said:
By the way, saying something sucks because its from china is the same type of categorical thinking as saying that somebody sucks because they are black.

Well when stuff from China typically is garbage what is one to think? As far as the race comment, really? :roll:

I was really just trying to say that automatically assuming everything from china is trash is another form of racism if you really think about it. Sure a lot of bad stuff comes from there, but also a lot of good comes too. Anyway, I am definitely not racist.

pencero said:
I was really just trying to say that automatically assuming everything from china is trash is another form of racism if you really think about it. Sure a lot of bad stuff comes from there, but also a lot of good comes too. Anyway, I am definitely not racist.

I assume everything from china is junk from past experience and they keep on proving me right...

the computer your typing on and the components in your car, your cell phone... the street lights. all china.. get over your ol' merica soap box and exept the world we live in

Blake B said:
the computer your typing on and the components in your car, your cell phone... the street lights. all china.. get over your ol' merica soap box and exept the world we live in

you're not right about the components in my car are all chinese and you may accept chinese made junk but I don't and many think like myself. We aim to change that so we will start manufacturing what we need. I don't go after the cheapest make parts or components because that's what got china in the door. UMI Performance is a perfect example of the great products than can be designed and manufactured in the US... So get back on your ol' merica soap box and you don't half accept the world we live in as it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor