broke down and bought another cutlass video added

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008
near london ontario canada
well she's a 84,a buddy had it and decided he didnt need it anymore and told me 600 drive it home, needless to say its in my drive way,body is super clean,paint is only few years old,bottom of doors are even mint,has a couple cracks in the frame which i dont care as im sure my welder can fix them,only got the 1 pic for now,

oh yah its got a really good running 3.8 which is getting pulled out to make room for my 350 chevy

7581m6b_20.jpg

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Lucky b*st*rd!!!! That's a nice looking Cutlass for that money.

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008
near london ontario canada
as i said some more pics, not the best but still here they are, gonna give it a bath tomorrow and clean her up

cutty001.jpg

cutty002.jpg

cutty003.jpg

cutty007.jpg

even the body by fisher plates are clean

cutty004.jpg

now i know its hard to see, but the bottom of the doors super clean

cutty005.jpg

hope to start the V8 swap in the next couple weeks, then will post pics of the engine bay,and will say this, this is the first cutlass i have owned being a 84 and all that has a computer, i thought it was strange but when i took the passenger kick panel off there she be a damn puter,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor