Bucket seat lean

Status
Not open for further replies.

84H/O

Apprentice
Jul 7, 2007
What is it that causes the bucket seats to lean in towards the center console. Is it in the seat base (power driver side here) or in the frame work of the seat itself? Really only my driver side has the lean to it. Could that be adjusted out with the bolts that hold the seat to the power track?

What is it that causes the bucket seats to lean in towards the center console. Is it in the seat base (power driver side here) or in the frame work of the seat itself? Really only my driver side has the lean to it. Could that be adjusted out with the bolts that hold the seat to the power track?

I wacked the stopper bolt with a rubber mallet to straighten mine out. Also there's a plastic bushing on that bolt that brakes off.

Awesome, the stopper stud did look a little tweaked. I'll give that a shot, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor