bucket seat track ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

84 pro olds

Apprentice
Jun 5, 2009
Hey guys will 60/40 split bench seat tracks fit bucket seats and operate correctly? I am pretty sure they will, just need to know if I have to track down bucket seat tracks for my conversion. Thanks

86Cutlass383SR

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2009
Sesser, IL
Although I haven't done it myself, I've heard they are the same.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I am currently useing power seat tracks from a 95' LeSabre with 60/40 armrest seats and have 94' Firebird reclineing buckets bolted to them. Fit perfectly. GM is very good at seats swapping around, but the only way to know for sure is to try it.

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
84 pro olds said:
Hey guys will 60/40 split bench seat tracks fit bucket seats and operate correctly? I am pretty sure they will, just need to know if I have to track down bucket seat tracks for my conversion. Thanks

Yes, I run G-body 60/40 tracks in my bu, bolted to bucket seats, works just fine.

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Oldsmoletick said:
84 pro olds said:

Yes, I run G-body 60/40 tracks in my bu, bolted to bucket seats, works just fine.

I've done this too. You'll have no issues at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor