bucket seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
mebe007 said:
way better than the velour pillow top split bench it came with (except they were power)
Really :? The pillow top bench seat is one of my most absolute favorite things about these cars. They are so comfortable. Great for going to a drive-in movie or going "parking" and great for road trips 8)

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
tc1959 said:
I kinda like the stock seats also. I had mine wrapped in leather.

those look good as well... im more partial to the other color but its the same regardless yeah, pretty sexy

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
They hold you in pretty well. They are by no means a racing seat, but they look so right in the car. One of my favorite parts of my car honestly. I tried to match the cream to the interior panels and the grey to the dash. The headliner and carpet will also be the same grey. Best part is they bolted right in. They were pike brown velour before I had them recovered. Also had the package tray recover in matching color carpet.

As far as the bench goes I've just never liked them. Sure it was comfy but I wanted spoken up the car just a bit.

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
yeah they are a lot more matched to the car especially with the ss upholstery

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
I spent Alot of time at the shop with every color swatch book they had till I had it perfect. the best part is I traded the junk yard owner my bench and back seat for the buckets and back seat( pillow top back seat has different shaped foam from standard seats-

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
to my knowledge... they dont like to do it but most upholsterers have the ability to make new foams

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
Im sure they could have but I couldn't complain. Straight swap seats for seats. Put them in truck and straight to the upholsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor