Buick 3.8 to Chevy 350 swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyWarpony

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 6, 2014
Oklahoma
Can you possibly go into detail on the wiring please? Like specifically which wires were spliced from new harness into cutlass harness and to which specific wires

Stuart

Apprentice
May 26, 2015
Can you possibly go into detail on the wiring please? Like specifically which wires were spliced from new harness into cutlass harness and to which specific wires
I can certainly try. I did mostly basic stuff such as distributor, ignition/starter wire, provided power for fuel pump relay. Your best bet is to buy a Haynes manual and it will show everything. The pink and black wire for my car is all power for the engine so I used that to power the things like the ecm, fuel pump relay, and a big pink one was for the distributor. Any other questions ask because I can't think off the top of my head what other wires

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor